Welcome to my page, I’m glad you’re here!
Professionally, I am Consultant/Coach, Corporate Trainer, author and speaker.
Personally, I’m a wife, mother, runner, avid reader, Jesus follower and American Ninja Warrior wannabe.
A few of the corporate clients I’ve had the privilege of working with include: Frito-Lay, Dean Foods, PepsiCo, United Capital and Tenet Healthcare among others.
I love helping groups and individuals improve in these areas:
- Effective communication for individuals and teams
- Goal setting and achievement
- Personal and professional development
- Building leadership competency and skills
A few of my Favorite Keynote Speeches:
- Find Your YOUZone TM – The space in your life where your purpose, passion and skills intersect.
- How Your Personality Effects Your Communication – A person hears only what they understand. ~ Goethe
- Master Your Mind and Build Your Confidence! – “If you think you can or you think you can’t, either way you’re right!” ~ Henry Ford
A few years ago I wrote this book: If You Only Knew What You CAN Do
My goal is to do an amazing follow-up act to that one and write another book within the year. So stay tuned for that!
I have worked for two of the largest corporations in the world – PepsiCo/Frito-Lay and AT&T. Through my experiences in leadership, coaching and training, I have developed a reputation for excellence and value. I am 100% committed to partnering with my clients to develop themselves and their teams to their optimal level of performance both professionally and personally.