Kaylene S. Mathews, MBA, BCC is a Consultant/Coach, Corporate Trainer, author and speaker.
A few of Kaylene’s corporate clients include: Frito-Lay, Dean Foods, PepsiCo and United Capital among others.
- Confidence Building for Women
- Effective communication for individuals and teams
- Goal setting and achievement
- Personal and professional development
- Building leadership competency and skills
Favorite Keynote Speeches:
- Find Your YOUZone TM – The space in your life where your purpose, passion and skills intersect.
- How Your Personality Effects Your Communication – A person hears only what they understand. ~ Goethe
- Master Your Mind and Build Your Confidence! – “If you think you can or you think you can’t, either way you’re right!” ~ Henry Ford
Check out her popular book: If You Only Knew What You CAN Do
Kaylene has worked for two of the largest corporations in the world – PepsiCo/Frito-Lay and AT&T. Through her experiences in leadership, coaching and training, she has developed a reputation for excellence and value. She is 100% committed to partnering with her clients to develop themselves and their teams to their optimal level of performance both professionally and personally.
Kaylene is also a wife, mother, runner, avid reader and Jesus follower.